The greatest joys of the holidays often do not come from receiving, they come from giving. Nothing feels more satisfying than giving someone something that truly reflects who they are and how important they are to us. However, we often find ourselves torn between the perfect gift and a not so perfect student budget. You don’t need to comprise either though. Here’s 10 holiday gifts under $30 to help you check off everyone on the list. No affiliations or endorsements of any kind, just some fun items!
Cheers! And enjoy responsibly.
- West Elm:
Handcrafted in Charleston, SC. Rewined candles have a burn time of up to 80 hours. Available in 5 scents.
- Anthropologie: Monogram mug ($8)
Available in letters A-Z, dishwasher & microwave safe.
- Crate&Barrel: Chalkboard placemat ($9.95)
Made with non-toxic chalkboard paint that you can wipe away clean. Perfect for kids & adults.
- Creative Kids Stuff: Kitchen Science Lab book ($24.99)
Minnesota author, Liz Lee, has developed 52 experiments that only require the use of materials most of us keep in our pantries. Safe for younger children & engaging for the older kids.
- Subculture Gift Shop:
Handmade out of bamboo in Lehi, Utah. Personalization available.
6. Sriracha 2 Go: Mini Sriracha ($3-$5)
For the love of spice!
- Bed Bath and Beyond: Beer tasting glasses ($19.99)
Set of 6, for the most popular varieties of beer.
- Studio Maxe: Retro sports ticket print ($19.99)
Hand printed in Claremont, CA. Multiple pro teams available.
- Earth Grown Crayons: Handmade soy dinosaur crayons ($10)
Handcrafted in Minneapolis, crayons are non-toxic & come in multiple shapes/colors.
- West Elm: Hometown City Pillow Covers ($29)
Multiple cities available, personalization is included in price.
Meredith Lawlor - Campus Visit Program Coordinator, Undergraduate Admission